business  Filing
We are a 3rd Party Agency NOT affiliated with IRS/Federal/State Government. Your may obtain these or an EIN for Yourself.
(888) 837-1407
Get Licenses For Your Business Online .
Business Filing
Note that government filing fees or taxes are NOT included with Filings.
Click Here!
Setup LLC DBA, Corp., Tax ID, License
- We File your business as a corporation, llc, partnership or sole proprietor, and get your tax id number, sellers permit, or business license.
Click Here!
Real Help In Business
Permist Filing.
We can File your business for as long as you buy other legal documents you need to start your business.
Click Here!
File for
Tax. You May Need:
All businesses need an EIN. If you sell tangible (touchable) products, you will need a sales tax ID. If you will hire, you will need a State Employer Tax ID. A business license is a type of general business tax Filing and it is required by all businesses.
Welcome to our business Filing website.
All businesses need a business license, though it can be the same as a Business tax Filing - however, you need a business name certificate and you can form an llc to File Your Business instead of getting a dba business trade name certificate. Your corporation name is the same as the dba business name. This is a general Business Filing that allows you, as the Business owner, the dom of operating a File ed corporate business.

Register for Any License or Company Formation Document Here.

FilingsUSA is a complete and professional service. Just give us your info and pay and we do the rest..

Here is how to get a Business Filing :
Thank you for selecting the Website name as the home for your new business. The topics addressed within this site will assist you in planning and establishing your business. You can get information about what you should do and what you need to do.
This includes business planning, licensing, File ing your business name, sales tax requirements, protecting your business and other state requirements. This site will lead you to information on external sites so you may want to bookmark this page.
If you need further information about a specific topic please contact the appropriate agency.

Business Tax Registration

Business Permit A business license is required and it is based on the number of employees, location, gross annual income and or type of business.

more info

File Your Company

File ing an LLC
or a Corporation

An LLC or corporation are both corporate entities.

File ing a Sole

You will need to file a DBA to File as Sole Proprietor

File ing a License or a
Tax ID

A business license is required; a tax id may be required.

File ing a

You need a DBA to File a Gen. Partnership and a State Certificate to File a Lim. Partnership.


22 oct.

If you set up a corporation or LLC, you don't need to file a DBA.

If you use your legal name(first AND last name) to do business, you don't need to file a DBA but can file an LLC, DBA, or Corp.

Tax Filings

20 feb.

Buying wholesale or selling merchandise retail.

You need a seller's permit to buy wholesale or sell retail.

Order Online Now!

Legal info & Disclaimer:


"We are committed to professional standards and reasonable prices."

We Focus on Small Businesses. Our focus is to help small business owners start, run and grow their businesses. We work with big companies as well offering services that provide support with business licensing and company formation.
What We Do 
We help companies get licensing, tax registrations, DBA filings and also assist companies to incorporate and form limited liability companies (LLCs) and many other entity types. , and its employees, agents, and representatives, are not affiliated with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") or any other governmental or regulatory body or agency. provides services to file and obtain legal govrnment documents including Federal Tax Identification Numbers from the IRS as well as other state and federal government agencies.

As a "Third Party Designee, filing agent" pursuant to IRS Form SS-4, paid prepares and submits applications for an Employer Identification Number ("EIN") to the IRS as a representantive of our clients. does not verify EIN application submissions and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Any individual may obtain and submit his or her own EIN application at no cost through the official IRS website at

Use of this website does not make you a client, or a prospective client, of makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the information on this website. is not liable for any and all damages resulting from the use of, reference to, or reliance on information provided on this website.

It is provided only for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal or accounting advice of any kind. For convenience, this website may contain links to third-party websites. does not control, endorse, or assume responsibility for the nature, content, accuracy, and availability of such websites. does not guarantee availability of Website and is not responsible for temporary unavailability due to technical issues. is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice or recommendations. Communications with filingsusa.comare not protected by attorney-client privilege in any way. If you or another person needs legal assistance must contact an attorney or law firm licensed in his or her jurisdiction.